[Discuss-gnuradio] Output screen not stable.

From: Sajjad Safdar
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Output screen not stable.
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2013 06:22:43 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,
I upgraded from ubuntu 12.04 to 12.10. Then installed gnuradio again becoz after update it was not orking. When i upgraded i had issues with the unity, then i corrected it. Then installed gnuradio. I ran the gnuradio flow graph which i created for NBFM reciever. The output of the FFT is not stable, the screen is vibrating. It was not vibrating in 12.04. I set the referesh rate to 15, still the issue is there. Any solutions?

Best regards,
SAJJAD SAFDAR