Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gnuradio-companion

From: mleech
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gnuradio-companion
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 10:55:24 -0400

On 23 Apr 2013 10:51, Sid Boyce wrote:

On 23/04/13 14:51, Bastian Bloessl wrote:
Hello Sid, On 04/23/2013 03:46 PM, Sid Boyce wrote:
# gnuradio-config-info -v v3.6.4.1-106-gf1dbf510 On bot x86_64 and ARM gnuradio used to work now I get a pop-up complaining about PYTHONPATH. "export PYTHONPATH=/usr/lib/python2.7" on ARM and "export PYTHONPATH=/usr/lib64/python2.7" on openSUSE doesn't help.
for me that usually means I forgot sudo ldconfig Best, Bastian
That's not it.
When I initially installed it, gnuradio-companion worked on openSUSE
x86_64 and Ubuntu ARM for some days, so my guess was that something in
subsequent updates caused the problem.

That's why I rebuilt the ARM version but got exactly the same problem.
73 ... Sid.

If you initially installed from binary, and then installed from source, the PYTHONPATH locations are different.

A typical source install installs to /usr/local  whereas a packaged install installs to /usr