[Discuss-gnuradio] S/N ratio vs BER reference?

From: Gregory Warnes
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] S/N ratio vs BER reference?
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2013 16:36:36 -0400

Hi All,

I'm playing around with digital modulation techniques in GnuRadio and
would like to get a sense of how successful my efforts are in terms of
BER vs. S/N ratio.

Can someone suggest a reference that provides BER vs S/N ratio curves
for some of the common encoding approaches?

Thanks,

-Greg

--
"Whereas true religion and good morals are the only solid foundations
of public liberty and happiness . . . it is hereby earnestly