[Discuss-gnuradio] Build error

From: Les Barker
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Build error
Date: Sat, 4 May 2013 14:32:25 +0200

Hi All

I turn to this discussion group in the hopes that someone can help! I am trying to build gnuradio on the way to achieving a working GQRX SDR program.

I have tried various releases of gnuradio, including the latest, gnuradio-3.6.4.1, all with the same result i.e.

[ 40%] Building CXX object gnuradio-core/src/lib/swig/CMakeFiles/_gnuradio_core_general.dir/gnuradio_core_generalPYTHON_wrap.cxx.o

/home/les/sdr/gnuradio-3.6.4.1/build/gnuradio-core/src/lib/swig/gnuradio_core_generalPYTHON_wrap.cxx: In function ˜void init_gnuradio_core_general():"

/home/les/sdr/gnuradio-3.6.4.1/build/gnuradio-core/src/lib/swig/gnuradio_core_generalPYTHON_wrap.cxx:323844:21: warning: variable "md" set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable]

I am using Ubuntu 12.04 on a 32 bit Pentium 3 desktop PC.

I am new to Linux and definitely not  a proficient programmer, just a radio ham who would like to use Gqrx SDR.

Does anyone have a solution to the problem?

Thanks

Les ZS2VA

PS: If this discussion group is not the place I should be asking this question, then please point me in the right direction!

dangerous content by Pinpoint Securemail,
and is believed to be clean.