Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gnuradio-companion does not find block-ids

From: Josh Blum
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gnuradio-companion does not find block-ids
Date: Mon, 06 May 2013 16:17:23 -0500

> I started gnuradio-companion after doing all this and I get errors like
> this:
>
> line 198, in import_data
>     raise LookupError('source block id "%s" not in block
> ids'%source_block_id)
>
> Is there an environment variable I am missing?

There is another thing to consider, which is where are the grc xml
definitions installed? For the gnuradio installer this is usually
<installprefix>/share/gnuradio/grc/blocks. I would check were the 802.15
xml files for grc got installed.

Theres also a few ways to tell GRC about new blocks if they are
installed in nonstandard places. There is a GRC_BLOCKS_PATH env var for
example. See more here:

http://gnuradio.org/redmine/projects/gnuradio/wiki/GNURadioCompanion#Installing-the-XML-Block-Definition

Hope that helps
-josh