[Discuss-gnuradio] Parameter block: No Boolean type?

From: Monahan-Mitchell, Tim
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Parameter block: No Boolean type?
Date: Fri, 10 May 2013 18:14:28 +0000

I have a File Sink Block, which takes a boolean input (Unbuffered).

I wanted to feed the file sink's Ubuffered value from a Parameter block, but it
does not support Boolean?

Any other sensible type I try from the Parameterr Block choices (like String or
Int), GRC says the value of '0' is invalid for type bool.

Is there a trick to doing this to get around this apparent limitation? Or I
must be missing something.

I'm using a parameter block so I can specify the Unbuffered value on the
command line.

Using GRC, v3.6.4.1 .

Thanks in advance,
Tim