Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Strange behaviour of QT Sink on gnuradio-next on

From: Michael Dickens
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Strange behaviour of QT Sink on gnuradio-next on Mac
Date: Tue, 14 May 2013 09:57:39 -0400

I just pushed an update to MacPorts' gnuradio-devel and gnuradio-next.  I doubt
it changes the behavior you're talking about, but you never know.  When I try
to execute that GRC file in either devel or next, I get "QWidget: Must
construct a QApplication before a QPaintDevice".  Since the installed gnuradio
is "stock" (I do not have the Portfile hack on it before compiling), I tend to
believe this is more likely a "gnuradio next" issue rather than a
"gnuradio-next via MacPorts" issue.  But, since I cannot run the GRC file I
don't know that for a fact.  Sorry this isn't more helpful.  I hope someone
else with more knowledge is able to reply. - MLD