Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] VITA49 - VRT Output from spectrum analyser

From: Brian Padalino
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] VITA49 - VRT Output from spectrum analyser
Date: Wed, 15 May 2013 10:49:14 -0400

On Wed, May 15, 2013 at 10:20 AM, Charlie Starling <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi all, I have a spectrum analyser that outputs its I and Q data over TCP or UDP in the VITA49 format, I've been searching around looking for a way to interface this into gnuradio but all the information I can seem to find regarding VITA49 seems to be with reference to USRP. Can anyone offer any advice or pointers for where to start? I have some programming experience if that's what's needed.

For curious minds - what is the make and model of the analyzer you are using?

Thanks,
Brian

Thanks
Charles