[Discuss-gnuradio] Fw: problem in USRP communication (my aim is to decre

From: Irfan Ullah
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Fw: problem in USRP communication (my aim is to decrease BER in real time communication using USRP2 )
Date: Sat, 18 May 2013 06:33:36 -0700 (PDT)

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Irfan Ullah <address@hidden>
To: "address@hidden" <address@hidden>
Sent: Saturday, May 18, 2013 3:53 AM

hi all,
         i am working on USRP kits and my project main purpose is to decrease BER in real time communication using DPSK modulation. i take random data and encode it by packet encoder and then modulate it using DPSK modulation but the problem with my communication is that when i use packet
encoder with DPSK modulation the reciever did not show BER means do not work properly the data is recieved but it does not show BER value and when i remove packet encoder block and only use DPSK modulation then it willl work and show BER value so someone tell me the solution of this problem the pictures of my flow graphs are atached to this mail.

Regard  Irfan Ullah