[Discuss-gnuradio] How to access the current USRP device?

From: M. Ranganathan
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] How to access the current USRP device?
Date: Wed, 22 May 2013 16:58:43 -0400

Hello!

I am modifying a gnuradio mac implementation to do CSMA/CA. The modulator/demodulator etc are generated using gnuradio-companion.

From mac.cc I want to make a determination of whether the channel is free. I need to do this within time constraints so I'd like to implement it as a c++ block.

Following along the python code, in usrp_spectrum_sense, I need to get a handle to the uhd.usrp_source of the transciever. However, I dont know how to get at it from my C++ code. Is there a global location where I can look this up ?

Not even sure I am thinking about this problem right so any guidance would be appreciated.

Regards

Ranga

--
M. Ranganathan