[Discuss-gnuradio] problems with uhd_fft

From: swrangsar basumatary
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] problems with uhd_fft
Date: Mon, 27 May 2013 15:32:56 +0530

Hi,

In Fedora 18 with GNURadio 3.6.5(developmental version) and UHD 003.005.003 release version, i ran the following command:

uhd_fft -a type=usrp2 -f 900M -s 2M

but the plot comes out to be static and shows a peak at whatever value  i give to the '-f' option. No im not averaging. The plot is just dead.

I installed GnuRadio 3.6.4.1 but still the problem doesn't get resolved. I even tried ubuntu 12.04 but it's the same situation.

Thanks,
swrangsar