[Discuss-gnuradio] Test Results on gnuradio-3.6.5 & exe extensions

From: vsrk sarma
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Test Results on gnuradio-3.6.5 & exe extensions
Date: Sun, 2 Jun 2013 11:52:51 +0530

I just built and installed gnuradio-3.6.5 on HP-Compaq nx-5115 with Ubuntu 13.04.
Following two tests failed out of 239: qa_udp_source_sink and qa_ofdm_txtrx
Errors while running Ctest: Error 8
Are test failures because as I have no hardware connected?
I set -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=$HOME/gnuradio

Another strange observation is that all .py files in various examples folders have exe extensions,( e.g. dial_tone.py.exe). Is there an abnormality?

--
vsrk sarma