[Discuss-gnuradio] Channel estimation changing range too big

From: yeran
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Channel estimation changing range too big
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2013 20:14:58 +0000

Hi everybody,

I'm trying to do narrowband channel estimation in gnuradio benchmark. The above is the figure I get, the horizonal ordinate is the samples, the vertical ordinate is the absolute value of the channel
. My professor says the changing range is too big, almost 20 percent. And I have tried to set the tx-amplitude ( transmission power) from the default 0.25 to 0.5 and 1, but it didn't help. And even get a bigger range of variance with transmission power 1.

Has anyone do similar experiment in lab environment? Is there any parameters that might bring any differences?

Thanks in advance!

Ada