Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] about gps lock

From: Zan Li
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] about gps lock
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2013 15:39:21 +0200

I have done more tests about the gps message.
        while(1){
        sleep(1);
        std::cout << usrp->get_mboard_sensor("gps_gprmc",0).to_pp_string() << std::endl;
        }

For the output, at the beginning, there are gps_gprmc message outputs but after it runs for a while, there would be no gps_gprmc message output. If I restart, it also works at the beginning. (I update the uhd to 003.005.003 and it works like that. For the old version (003.005.001) I did not meet this problem.) Does somebody know why it is? thanks!

Best regards

Zan