Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gnuradio software architecture

From: Yogesh Dahiya
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gnuradio software architecture
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2013 02:42:19 +0530

Thanks for the link. I got the idea of gnuradio scheduler.
top_block calls start which creates gnuradio_scheduler which topological sort the flowgraph and create threads for each block according to sort.
But it did'nt explain how blocks are connected .I know that publish and subscribe are used to connect blocks but how stream is buffered and processed inside block is vague to me. Do you have Zhuo Lu paper explaining how gnuradio core works. Sumit's link is not working.
If you have any more resource do forward.
Thanks again