Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Meetup in London?

From: Tom Rondeau
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Meetup in London?
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2013 08:53:34 -0400

Hi everyone,

Looks like we'll have a few people coming. Hopefully more will feel
free to join than have spoken up, and I'll broadcast more widely when
plans have settled.

I'm still waiting on final confirmation of the venue, but the planned
GNU Radio meetup in London will happen on Tuesday, July 9, starting at
7pm.

Tom