Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Recent Commit Issue

From: Tim Newman
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Recent Commit Issue
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2013 15:21:06 -0400

I think this is a sort of different beast.  You could check for gslcblas and even pass -lgslcblas as a compile flag, in fact that is what is going on.  The problem is GSL needs BLAS but does not call it directly from the object file, and the --as-needed doesnt check for symbols recursively, so doesnt link it, even if you specifically pass -lgslcblas as a parameter.  I suppose one option is to directly link the gr-wavelet library to CBLAS,  which honestly I thought was already happening.

Tim