Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Simple WBFM Transmitter - How to configure the US

From: Bruno Cardoso
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Simple WBFM Transmitter - How to configure the USRP1 block to transmit ?
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2013 20:59:38 -0700 (PDT)

The image I sent is not my model. My model was attached to the email. Have
you seen it?

The image is an example I saw and I noted it's diferent from my.

My model WBFM_transmitter_Bruno.grc shows a ''UHD: USRP Sink''. In the
example   http://www.dl8rds.de/index.php/Datei:GnuRadio_USRP2_FM_TRX.jpg,
the USRP Sink is diferent and it has parameter (Interpolation: 200, Side: B,
Transmit: Enable) my model doesn't have.

In GRC I have just a single block ''UHD: USRP Sink'' I belive it is for
USRP1 and USRP2.

I have a FM receiver working fine. I can see and tuning the local FM
stations. But from my FM transmitter I can detect only the carrier.

I attached my model again,
  WBFM_transmitter_Bruno.grc
<http://gnuradio.4.n7.nabble.com/file/n42573/WBFM_transmitter_Bruno.grc>

If you have a time, take a look on that.

Regards,

Bruno