[Discuss-gnuradio] GNURadio looking for wrong boost version

From: rmsrms1987
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNURadio looking for wrong boost version
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2013 15:42:05 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Everyone,

This might be something very trivial that I am unsure how to fix.  I had
everything with GNURadio working up until a couple days ago, but this
afternoon I was getting some error concerning boost when trying to import
one of the libraries.  In particular, when providing the command:

from gnuradio import gr

I receive the following error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module>
  File "/usr/local/lib64/python2.7/site-packages/gnuradio/gr/__init__.py",
line 27, in <module>
    from gnuradio_core import *
  File
"/usr/local/lib64/python2.7/site-packages/gnuradio/gr/gnuradio_core.py",
line 23, in <module>
    from gnuradio_core_runtime import *
  File
"/usr/local/lib64/python2.7/site-packages/gnuradio/gr/gnuradio_core_runtime.py",
line 26, in <module>
    _gnuradio_core_runtime = swig_import_helper()
  File
"/usr/local/lib64/python2.7/site-packages/gnuradio/gr/gnuradio_core_runtime.py",
line 22, in swig_import_helper
    _mod = imp.load_module('_gnuradio_core_runtime', fp, pathname,
description)
ImportError: libboost_filesystem.so.1.52.0: cannot open shared object file:
No such file or directory

I am not sure what has changed on my computer, but I have not updated boost.
Now it is for some reason looking for the wrong version.  Instead of
recompiling the GNURadio, is there any quick fix for this?

Thanks,
Rob