[Discuss-gnuradio] A possible bug in the UHD source block?

From: LD Zhang
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] A possible bug in the UHD source block?
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2013 16:26:57 -0700

Hi,

I am doing testing with UHD source block set to a frequency at the center of my band of interest. Previous testing with LO set to DC works very well. The spectrum at the band of interest looks nice and flat. The new configuration with the new LO and a lower sampling rate (just to cover the band of interest) does not work as well as the default configuration. I see the same signal not showing up at the expected frequencies and the spectrum looks aliased. Is it possible that the UHD source block has a bug in this configuration?

Thanks,

LD