Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Simple WBFM Transmitter - How to configure the US

From: Bruno Cardoso
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Simple WBFM Transmitter - How to configure the USRP1 block to transmit ?
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2013 04:10:21 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Tom,

I did the modifications and now I have the  WBFM_transmitter_Bruno3.grc
<http://gnuradio.4.n7.nabble.com/file/n42888/WBFM_transmitter_Bruno3.grc>
It's working. Thank you a lot. I could do an FM broadcast for the first time
from one USRP1 to another USRP1.

But I have too much noise and I couldn't listen to it so clear. Could you
listen to it clear ?

Another thing curious was I could listen to the sound with another USRP1 but
I couldn't listen with a normal FM receiver (for instance, a normal FM
radio). What's the diference between the USRP1 and normal FM receiver?

Thanks a lot!!

Bruno