Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Build problems on mac os 10.8

From: Tom Rondeau
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Build problems on mac os 10.8
Date: Sat, 3 Aug 2013 12:16:11 -0400

On Fri, Aug 2, 2013 at 12:57 PM, Ching <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I try to build gnuradio on mac os 10.8 using macports. But failed to build
> "py27-wxpython-devel".
>
> Here is the detail the log:
>
> cports.org/release/tarballs/ports/x11/xorg-libpthread-stubs
> :debug:main OS darwin/12.4.0 (Mac OS X 10.8) arch i386
>   N   RO main.log                       unix │ utf-8 │ no ft   22%  LN 415 C
> 54
>
> :info:build Exit code: 1
> :error:build org.macports.build for port py27-wxpython-devel returned:
> command execution failed
> :debug:build Error code: CHILDSTATUS 30849 1
> :debug:build Backtrace: command execution failed
>     while executing
> "system -nice 0 $fullcmdstring"
>     ("eval" body line 1)
>     invoked from within
> "eval system $notty $nice \$fullcmdstring"
>     invoked from within
> "command_exec build"
>     (procedure "portbuild::build_main" line 8)
>     invoked from within
> "$procedure $targetname"
> :info:build Warning: targets not executed for py27-wxpython-devel:
> org.macports.activate org.macports.build org.macports.destroot
> org.macports.install
> :notice:build Please see the log file for port py27-wxpython-devel for
> details:
>
> /opt/local/var/macports/logs/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_tarballs_ports_python_py27-wxpython-devel/py27-wxpython-devel/main.log
>

> Anyone know how to resolve this build problem? Thanks.
>
> Best regards,
> Cheng Chi

Unfortunately, our OSX guru Michael Dickens is on vacation right now,
and I'm not able to help with OSX issues too much. I know Dickens has
posted a lot of his work on this mailing list for how to use Mac ports
to install GNU Radio. Have you been following his instructions?

--
Tom
Visit us at GRCon13 Oct. 1 - 4