[Discuss-gnuradio] Dev Call August 16th (Friday)

From: Martin Braun (CEL)
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Dev Call August 16th (Friday)
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2013 10:14:06 +0200

Hi everyone,

our next developer's call will be on Friday, August 16th.
This is an *exception* from our third-Thursday rule, in the future, we
will still be sticking to that.

Also, we'll try and reduce the chaos in the hangouts, so we have exactly
one of them (and only one live stream).
I will join the hangout early (say, 5-10 minutes ahead of schedule).
Thus, when you join the hangout and see I'm there, you know you're
in the right spot[1].

Once the hangout is live, Phil or I will post the YouTube link on the
list. This should make it really easy to follow the call for all of
those who just want to listen in.

MB

[1] A common rule-of-thumb for partygoers in the Karlsruhe area :)

--
Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT)
Communications Engineering Lab (CEL)

Dipl.-Ing. Martin Braun