[Discuss-gnuradio] How to use gr-audio on Windows?

From: Luong Tan Phong
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] How to use gr-audio on Windows?
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2013 15:39:31 +0700

Hi Lists,

I've install gnuradio on Windows following the link: http://voltronics.blogspot.com/2013/01/gnu-radio-windows-build-guide.html. It's OK.After that, I've write program to read data from soundcard with gr-audio lib. It's OK (using portaudio lib).

When I copy the program and all dll from gnuradio, QT,... into a directory on another PC, the program can run but it can't read data from soundcard.

Could you help me, please?

Best regards.

LTP.