Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] [USRP-users] best transmitter/receiver setup for

From: dilip thapa
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] [USRP-users] best transmitter/receiver setup for large coverage
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2013 18:42:39 +0530

Marcus,

As in a document the antennas are tri-band 144/430/1200MHz omni-directional.

Can you please explain in a little more detail, how can I check (scriptedly) with different frequencies, and find the best frequency, what will be criteria to determine the better frequency, is that can be distance only?

If we have open environment then can you provide any good reference.

~Dilip