[Discuss-gnuradio] having trubl with audio

From: Salvatore Micheal
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] having trubl with audio
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2013 01:02:15 -0400

i get a waterfall with two different devices easily

dongle and ensemble ii both work with GRC

the problem i'm having is audio .. i can't get an audio sink to work producing live/actual audio on my ubuntu notebook

the hardware i'm using is an acer aspire s3 intel core i3 notebook

if anybody knows how to configure GRC to mesh with aspire notebooks, plz let me know, sam/kg4g-go