Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Error Compiling Multimon

From: John
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Error Compiling Multimon
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2013 07:15:40 -0500

On 09/13/13 22:21, John wrote:

I have gone down this path and see the references to those with "(old)" in the name. However, I also see some errors that need to be addressed (search has not yielded anything yet). A typical one manifests itself in something as simple as definition of samp_rate variable:

Param - Value(value):
    Value "int(mh.get_good_rate(devinfo,srate))" cannot be evaluated:
    name 'mh' is not defined

I cannot see where "mh" should be brought into the flow graph. There may be other errors bu this one appears pretty common on initial look.

This issue can be ignored. I was so focused on editing the file I ignored the part where I needed to set PYTHONPATH. After I followed the instructions in make install it worked.

John