Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] trouble with python sync_block and dynamic flow g

From: Johnathan Corgan
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] trouble with python sync_block and dynamic flow graph reconfiguration
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2013 05:33:29 -0400

On Tue, Sep 17, 2013 at 4:15 PM, Joshua Lackey <address@hidden> wrote:

While it seems to work just fine in the simple example, my more complicated program locked up after a few stop()/start()s.  I decided that tracking the problem with the temporary fix would be just as difficult.  (And ultimately pointless when the problem with lock()/unlock() is figured out.)

I'm re-implementing in C++ now so please don't feel any bug-fix pressure from me.  I'm interested to hear the root cause though when you figure it out.

Thanks for verifying that this really is a bug.

Could you enter this as an issue in our ticket system?   You'll have to register an account and let us know so we can manually set your ability to create issues.  But I'd like this to at least be documented so when we have time we can go back and work on this.

Thanks.