Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Gnuradio-Companion Documentation.

From: M Dammer
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Gnuradio-Companion Documentation.
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2013 19:49:45 +0100

Kevin, are you building gnuradio via PyBombs ? In this case you must have doxygen installed on your system. Then you have to edit the build recipe for gnuradio to enable doxygen:
open the file gnuradio.lwr in your pybombs/recipes folder.
in the line starting with var config_opt change -DENABLE_DOXYGEN=OFF to -DENABLE_DOXYGEN=ON
then do start the gnuradio build:
./pybombs install gnuradio        -this will do a complete rebuild including fetching from git
./pybombs rb gnuradio              -this command just rebuilds gnuradio (with docs) without refetching (much faster)