[Discuss-gnuradio] tb.start(), tb.wait() or tb.stop() dows not work ...

From: shakib034
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] tb.start(), tb.wait() or tb.stop() dows not work ... help
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2013 17:07:15 -0700 (PDT)

I am new to GNURADIO environment.

I want the flow graph that i am working with to turn ON and OFF with 5 sec
of interval.

I tried  tb.start(), tb.wait(), tb.stop() and sleep(5).

But that is not working.

whenever I try to replace "tb.Run(True)" with any thing the program does not
work.

Any suggestion will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

if __name__ == '__main__':
        parser = OptionParser(option_class=eng_option, usage="%prog: [options]")
        (options, args) = parser.parse_args()
        tb = RX_ED_FILE()
        tb.Run(True)