Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] [Openlte-discuss] Error while building openLTE co

From: Ben Wojtowicz
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] [Openlte-discuss] Error while building openLTE code on USRP
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2013 07:39:42 -0500

Dincer,

Hopefully this will clarify things a bit:
1) The dl_scan application will not work with USRP currently due to the resampling issue.  Since gr-osmosdr will support USRP, the dl_scan application should run using a USRP, but the sampling rate will be incorrect and it will not decode anything.  This is the application that will need to have a resampler block added.
2) The dl_file_scan application is not dependent on any hardware.  It just uses a recorded baseband I/Q file for its processing.  However, the file must be recorded at one of the valid LTE sampling rates.  So again, if you are using the USRP, you will have to resample the data.  I have found that the octave function resample works great for this task.

I have not worked with grc in the past, so I can help much with anything you do there.  However, you can modify LTE_fdd_dl_scan_flowgraph.cc directly if you need.

Hope this helps,
Ben