Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] swig madness

From: Michael Berman
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] swig madness
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2013 15:11:49 -0700

Miklos,

Have you imported all of the gnuradio files into the swig .i file that you are using within your OOT module?  I recently went through this, and I had to include a gnuradio header into my swig .i file as shown below; I'm not entirely sure what the two include declarations are for, but I needed both to work.

%{
#include "gnuradio/digital/constellation.h"
#include "<my OOT header>"
%}
%include "gnuradio/digital/constellation.h"
%include "<my OOT header>"

Also, make sure you include the appropriate .so file of any gnuradio object you are using into the CMakeList.txt file, otherwise you may get a runtime error as it cannot find the object you are referencing within gnuradio.

Michael Berman