[Discuss-gnuradio] Dev Call October 2013

From: Martin Braun (CEL)
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Dev Call October 2013
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2013 10:57:39 +0200

Hi everyone,

still feeling good about GRCon13? Or maybe you couldn't attend and would
like another chance to participate? How about this:

As usual, we will be doing a developer's call the third Thursday a
month, which is October 17, 1700 UTC (19:00 CET, other timezoners please
convert yourself).

As you can imagine, there's not lots of dev stuff that needs talking
about--after nearly a week of solid GNU Radio, we're set in that regard.

However, we feel like we really started some fantastic discussions at
the conference, and we would like to present the opportunity to continue
those.
The agenda is currently very short, very open and not very tech-heavy:
http://gnuradio.org/redmine/projects/gnuradio/wiki/Call20131017

So if anyone wants to start joining these calls, this would be great
time to do so.

The call itself is done through Google Hangout, plus the chitchat in
#gnuradio (The IRC channel, not the hash tag :). To join the call, go
through our Google Plus community. Phil or I will be waiting in the call
so you know you're right. Do *not* start your own hangout.

MB

--
Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT)
Communications Engineering Lab (CEL)