Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Summary of embedded working group at GRCON13

From: Michael Dickens
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Summary of embedded working group at GRCON13
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2013 08:02:22 -0400

It is great to see some of the working group notes coming up for all to work
with on the GR wiki.  I'm thinking it would be great to see other working group
notes doing the same.  I know there's a page for GRC improvements, which maybe
is related to the discussion group as well as the email and #irc discussions.
I'd love to see the same for the other working groups.  Do we think it's worth
the time for each working group leader to create a page on the wiki and point
the community to it?  I do ... - MLD