Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GRC problems

From: West, Nathan
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GRC problems
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2013 15:43:48 -0500

Re: #1, if the block's xml is malformed then GRC will basically show nothing (that grey flowgraph page you describe). Are you defining $ports in the make node? Compare to a similar block to make sure everything is defined properly. https://github.com/gnuradio/gnuradio/blob/master/gr-blocks/grc/blocks_streams_to_stream.xml

I'm not sure of a way to debug what section might be wrong, so compare against other blocks with message ports too.