[Discuss-gnuradio] GR-RADAR-MONO module

From: Arturo Rinaldi
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] GR-RADAR-MONO module
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2013 23:36:07 +0200

Hi folks,

I was wondering if I am currently able to use the latest revision of the GR module, the one from the 3.4.2 tarball, with the 3.6.4.1 source tarball and the UHD driver of course.

I have browsed through python code and at a first glance it shouldn't be so difficult to update it by replacing the USRP objects with the UHD ones. However, I have some questions about it :

1) Can I use the included firmware to set up the FPGA of the usrp1 with the UHD driver (by which I mean the fifo_1clk.v, radar_tb.v and usrp_radar_mono.v fpga code) ?

2) Is the generated waveform the CHIRP one ?

3) Can I modify its frequency and amplitude according to my needs ?

Thank you in advance.

Kind Regards,

                Arturo