Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] How to read the file from "File Sink" in GRC?

From: JPL
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] How to read the file from "File Sink" in GRC?
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2013 12:54:59 -0500

Thanks Nemanja.

Have you ever try reading Byte data in Matlab?

On Fri, Oct 18, 2013 at 4:31 AM, Nemanja Savic <address@hidden> wrote:
very simple. this is part of my code for reading complex signal, but mind that i have separated real and imaginary values, there is a way to read in an array of complex i suppose.
        file = fopen(read_path, 'r');
%        fseek(file, 1940000*8, 'bof');
        data = "" 'single', 'l');
        fclose(file);