Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] setup of usrp N100/N200

From: Activecat
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] setup of usrp N100/N200
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 14:28:27 +0800

Chances are your pc hardware is actually not GE capable.

On Mon, Oct 21, 2013 at 2:23 PM, Sandhya G <address@hidden> wrote:
ok sir then i'l try to debug the problem in my os now

Thanks
Sandhya

On Mon, Oct 21, 2013 at 11:49 AM, Activecat <address@hidden> wrote:
As I mentioned in previous email (below), the first thing you need to do now is to bring up the physical layer of the Ethernet connection.
If the GE port LED is not ON, no point to proceed without this being solved first.

If you insist that your hardware support 1000Mbps GE, then make the Linux recognise this first before troubleshooting at the gnuradio level.

Now you should troubleshoot your Linux, not gnuradio, if you confirmed that your hardware is really GE capable.