[Discuss-gnuradio] Misc questions, regarding Interrupt coalescing

From: Naceur
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Misc questions, regarding Interrupt coalescing
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 13:19:19 -0700 (PDT)

Hello GR Forum,

I got some questions:

1/ Did anyone already tested the effect of Interrupt coalescing on reducing
the latency when host and USRP N2X0 are communicating and how far did he
reduce this latency

2/ I want to check first if my NIC got this feature enabled ?
How do I have to proceed to check then how to test ?

3/ When running a stream of packets over the USRP I got the following error:

thread[thread-per-block[24]: <gr_block message_source (8)>]: msg length is
not a multiple of d_itemsize
This error is raised after a fixed number N of successfully sent packets
Could you please give me some hints on this issue.

Best regards,