Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] QT GUI Range - broken in GRC 3.7.2git-107-g636140

From: Tom Rondeau
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] QT GUI Range - broken in GRC 3.7.2git-107-g636140af ??
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2013 13:21:29 -0400

On Tue, Oct 22, 2013 at 10:29 PM, Tom McDermott
<address@hidden> wrote:

> Have updated to the latest git, been a month or two since the last update
> here.
>
> Previous 3.7.2git (a little back) ran fine.
>
> With the latest, flowgraphs seem to start but immediately exit ('done') when
> there is a QT GUI Range control on them.  If the QT GUI Range is deleted and
> replaced with
> a QT GUI entry, (selecting the same variable that the Range previously
> selected) then the flow graph runs fine.
>
> Tried it on several different flowgraphs contianing other QT GUI widgets,
> seems
> that the range control breaks all the flowgraphs, and replacing with Entry
> fixes all.
>
> -- Tom, N5EG

Tom,

I have created ticket #604 on our issue tracker, so please move all
discussion over there. In particular, this seems to be a problem after
updating from Ubuntu 13.04 to 13.10. Can you update the ticket with
your OS information (and if you upgraded your OS between the last time
you ran it and the latest)?

Thanks,
Tom