Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] qwt version

From: Tom Rondeau
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] qwt version
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2013 12:11:07 -0400

On Sat, Oct 26, 2013 at 12:43 PM, Volker Schroer <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi, all!
>
> Should the latest version of gnuradio already build against qwt6.1 ?
>
> The  FindQwt.cmake script suggests this.
>
> -- Volker

Apparently, no. This was never tested, but it looks like there are too
many changes between 6.0 and 6.1 to work together. This will take more
time than I have right now to update (I'm more concerned with PyQWT
problems in Ubuntu 13.10), so I've just pushed an update to GNU Radio
to not work with 6.1.

Tom