Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gnuradio-core.pc file is missing

From: nesimi eldarov
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gnuradio-core.pc file is missing
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2013 19:55:54 +0400

Вторник, 29 октября 2013, 15:54 +01:00 от "Martin Braun (CEL)" <address@hidden>:
On Tue, Oct 29, 2013 at 02:46:20PM +0400, nesimi eldarov wrote:
> hi Martin,
>
> I run : sudo apt-get install gnuradio
>
> It installed something in a short time.
>
> However that did not work when I run another application; it produces this
> error:
>

> > checking for GNURADIO_CORE... configure: error: Package requirements
> (gnuradio-core >= 3) were not met:

Did you also apt-get install gnuradio-dev? If no, does that help?

No, unfortunately. That also does not help.
Actually I had folders in usr/local/lib for gnuradio. Now, nothing. And also there is not any .pc file in the system when I search.

The application that I want to install requires 'GNURadio Version: 3.2.2'. Do you think that can cause a problem?

--
nesimi eldarov