Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr-fosphor : New RTSA-like visualization block fo

From: Nick Foster
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr-fosphor : New RTSA-like visualization block for GNURadio using GPU acceleration
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2013 23:06:49 -0700

All,

I've added basic sample rate awareness to gr-fosphor via constructor parameters and a set_rate() call. The GRC blocks now take a sample rate parameter as well. The sink also creates an appropriate legend (kHz, MHz, etc.) and applies it to the plot. I've tested it with WX, Qt, and GLFW versions of the sink.

Sylvain, if you'd like to pull it back, it's in a Github repo address@hidden:bistromath/gr-fosphor.git. I've also added a CMake check for the Python OpenGL bindings, as I somehow managed to not have them installed on my new machine.

Best,
Nick