Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] No attribute 'message_sink'

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] No attribute 'message_sink'
Date: Fri, 01 Nov 2013 10:22:51 +0100

Hi Wu,
yes, something has changed: GNU Radio made a version progression from
3.6 to 3.7. Part of this progress was that the standards blocks are now
part of the "blocks" module, and no longer of the "gr" module.
Please refer to the official GR wiki to learn about conversion from 3.6
to 3.7.

Greetings,
Marcus