Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Sampling with multiple USRP N210s with one host c

From: Per Zetterberg
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Sampling with multiple USRP N210s with one host computer
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2013 15:20:04 +0000

I have a PC with two PCIe express cards each of which has four Ethernet
connections. I connect 6 USRP N210 to them. For shorter transmissions, like
80000 samples, I can do 25Msamp/sec on all simultaneously. But I have issues
with latencies. I am using UHD driver version 3.3.2 still. I spent two weeks
trying to upgrade a year ago - but it became insanely slow. I can't say for
sure that I didn't do a mistake. I have a feeling that it has something to with
long turn around times in my system (going from TX to RX ...).
BR/
Per