Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GRC | Block to Variable

From: Aditya Dhananjay
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GRC | Block to Variable
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2013 17:29:06 -0500

Update:

I had tried to use "Function Probe" to accomplish this task, but couldn't get it to work. After the latest pull from the git repo, it works!

Best,
Aditya

On Wed, Nov 6, 2013 at 2:54 PM, Aditya Dhananjay <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello!

In GRC, is it possible to store the latest output of a block into a variable? Let's say I have a block "A" that is outputting floats. I want to save the latest output of block "A" into a variable "var" such that a block "B" can read "var" asynchronously if it needs to.

Thanks!

Aditya