Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Status of GNU Radio with OSX 10.9

From: Michael Dickens
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Status of GNU Radio with OSX 10.9
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2013 21:15:01 -0500

One further update: I played around with the SWIG provided includes for std,
and it seems possible to tweak them to allow GNU Radio to be fully usable on
10.9.  It's something that needs to come from upstream (the SWIG folks), since
they need to "#ifdef CXX11" or something around the code.  But, it works with
only a minor change to gnuradio.i which is fully backwards compatible.  I
probably won't get back to this before Monday (busy weekend), but I wanted to
extend the hope to others of using GRC with OSX 10.9. - MLD

--

Michael Dickens, Mac OS X Programmer

Ettus Research Technical Support

Email: address@hidden