Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] How to detect collision when two packets are tran

From: Sumedha Goyal
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] How to detect collision when two packets are transmitted simultaneously from two transmitters.
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2013 15:14:04 +0530

Hello Aditya,

1. I tried checking for the average power but that doesn't work. Even with two transmitters transmitting at the same time the energy detected by the receiver doesn't change much. It remains in the same order.
2. Is there any other simpler way of detecting collisions other than the mentioned paper?

Regards,
Sumedha