Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GnuradioConfig.cmake not working properly ?

From: Sylvain Munaut
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GnuradioConfig.cmake not working properly ?
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2013 18:54:43 +0100

Hi Tom,

I'm afraid my patch broke something :(  gr-osmosdr and probably some
other OOT projects that were using GnuradioConfig but without using
the _ALL_ variable but using the individual ones.

Turns out that after the patch, GNURADIO_XXX_LIBRARIES is no longer
directly build from find_library, but from a custom foreach loop (to
build up the proper list)

But that also mean that it's scope is not restricted to the function
and is not global and so not available elsewhere.

The attached patch fixes that by re-declaring the variable in the parent scope.

This fixes the gr-osmosdr build for me.
@Martin : could you give it a shot to check it fixes it for you too ?

Cheers,

    Sylvain