[Discuss-gnuradio] Question about working with multiples of input values

From: Tommy Tracy II
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Question about working with multiples of input values
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2013 13:07:52 -0500

Dear GNU Radio,

I am writing a GNU Radio block that processes the input in blocks of 1024. Is there a way for me to tell the scheduler that I can only accept inputs in multiples of 1024, or do I need to block the input, and save the left-overs for the next work() call? If the latter, how do I know if the work() call is called for the last time?

Sincerely,
Tommy James Tracy II
Ph.D Student
High Performance Low Power Lab